Our draft standard is being reviewed and prepared for ballot!
- October 2021 InterOp PlugFest is held at IECON’21 (virtual event)
- June 2021 InterOp PlugFest is held at ISIE’21 (virtual event)
- October 2020 InterOp PlugFest is held at IECON’20 (virtual event)
- [program] [media coverage] [brochure] [tutorial]
- October 2019 InterOp PlugFest is held at IECON’19, Lisbon, Portugal
- October 2018 InterOp PlugFest is held at IECON’18, Washington, D.C.
- [program] [media coverage]
- Project information page on IEEE-SA website: https://standards.ieee.org/project/21451-1-5.html
- GitHub: https://github.com/ieee-p21451-1-5
 Longhua Guo, Jun Wu, Jingwei Li, Jianhua Li and W. J. Miller, A lightweight secure time synchronization mechanism for ISO/IEC/IEEE 21451 sensor networks, 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Precision Clock Synchronization for Measurement, Control, and Communication (ISPCS), Beijing, 2015, pp. 13-18, doi: 10.1109/ISPCS.2015.7324673.
 X. Feng, J. Wu, J. Li and S. Wang, Efficient Secure Access to IEEE 21451 Based Wireless IIoT Using Optimized TEDS and MIB, IECON 2018 - 44th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Washington, DC, 2018, pp. 5221-5227, doi: 10.1109/IECON.2018.8591182.
 J. Ren, Y. Liu, J. Wu, J. Li and K. Wang, Smart NCAP supporting Low-Rate DDoS Detection for IEEE 21451-1-5 Internet of Things, 2019 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber Physical Systems (ICPS), Taipei, Taiwan, 2019, pp. 532-535, doi: 10.1109/ICPHYS.2019.8780132.
 W. Zhang, M. Dong, K. Ota, J. Li, W. Yang and J. Wu, A Big Data Management Architecture for Standardized IoT Based on Smart Scalable SNMP, ICC 2020 - 2020 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2020, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/ICC40277.2020.9149368.
 K. Zhou, J. Wu, K. B. Lee and E. Y. Song, Security for IEEE P1451.0-Based IoT Sensor Networks, IECON 2021 – 47th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/IECON48115.2021.9589277.
Jun Wu <firstname.lastname@example.org> received the Ph.D. degree in information and telecommunication studies from Waseda University, Japan, in 2011. He is currently an Associate Professor with the School of Cyber Security, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, where he is also the Vice Director of the National Engineering Laboratory for Information Content Analysis Technology. His research interests include advanced computing, communications and security techniques of software-defined networks, information-centric networks smart grids, and the Internet of Things.